– Provide direction and an opportunity for public review and comment prior to final approval of a building permits within the Gateway Corridor.
– Act as a resource for information, advice, education and references for the citizens of Lake Helen in historic matters.
– Explore ideas to increase identification, protection, enhancement, and use of historic, architectural, archaeological, and cultural resources.
– Advise and educate the City Commission concerning the effects of City actions on historic properties and neighborhoods.
– Review Certificates of Appropriateness and Certificates of Designations
Chairman Chris Williams
Vice Chairman Bill Kless
Alternate: Stephanie Clark
No current openings at this time.
For more information please contact
City Administrator Becky Witte at 386-228-2358 or email@example.com